“What is that you say? You mean the sport that has all those offensive mascot names are actually Native dominated? Are you serious?”
Yes, I am serious. The water element as we have discovered is represented by Native Americans and their ancestors in the South Pacific or Oceana. Well, guess what? Most coaches that are highly successful are highly influenced by the water element also. Not that these coaches are directly related to Natives but that it is normal genetic distribution for all cultures to have traits of other cultures. It appears that a head football coach is much like a Chief in a native tribe who possesses all the great leadership attributes provided by having great water element attributes. Having wisdom, intelligence, the ability to connect to others, and having a genuine concern for others are all the hallmarks of great leadership. These traits translate into winning in NCAA football. Matriarchy is leadership..
Here is a list of the active and non active coaches who are heavily influenced by the water element.:
- Nick Saban: He is our number one for a reason. He is the winningest active coach in the league currently. Many call him the GOAT. Well guess what? Old Saint Nick is a double water sign…..double Scorpio to be exact with both Sun and Moon located here. Yes, he connects to his athletes in a paternalistic sort of way, conveying that he is truly concerned about doing what is best for them.. The sign Scorpio is recognized for being strong spiritual leaders. His perception is exceptional along with being grounded mentally and spiritually. His intuition is also of a high order which gives him the knack for making better decisions.
- Dabo Swinney is the current reigning national championship coach and like his competitor Nick Saban his Sun is in Scorpio also.
- Urban Meyer: Cancer sun. But depending on his time of birth he could be a double having his Moon also in Cancer. If so this would explain his exceptional ability to remain controlled on the sidelines even though his ability to internalize causes him to often just bend over with his hands on his knees. His frustration is obvious but it is so well contained. You rarely see him yell or get overly excited. Nick Saban has the fire rising sign of Aries and will let loose his frustrations more readily.. Meyer’s paternalistic instincts and desire to protect those he is closely connected to can sometime backfire especially when he is protective of those he is loyal too. His assistant coach situation actually caused him to have to leave his last position with Ohio State.
- Bobby Bowden: another Scorpio. Born 11/8/1929.
- Tom Osborne: Pisces born 2/23/1937. Perhaps the greatest coach in Nebraska history.
- Joe Paterno: born 12/21/1926 Capricorn but Moon is in Cancer. Making attachments is highlighted but connecting and protecting the wrong ones caused his downfall.
- Knute Rockne: of Notre Dame fame. Also a Pisces born 3/4 1888.
The water element is clearly an important factor in leadership. However, we must admit that the college level with student athletes may be a better situation for the paternalistic instincts to be important. This is unlike the professional level of the NFL. where the cold business atmosphere takes precedence. Saban probably learned his lesson with his brief stint in Miami with the Dolphins. His great intuition guided him back to his niche in the college level….and the rest is history.
The one who was considered the greatest before Nick Saban came along was of course Paul Bear Bryant. On the surface he would appear to be an exception to our premise here. However, the water influence is in most persons and can be found with planetary and other aspects. In fact the planets can be very powerful by aspect and by sign position. Also, we must admit that other planetary influences are equally important in making great coaches. But the above list indicates that it is less likely to be mere coincidence that great coaches have high water influences. Bear Bryant for example seems to display Scorpio as his ascending sign or to have Scorpio highlighted in other areas of his phenogram or chart. The quiet strength he exuded is indeed a feature of the sign. Knowledge of the game and tactical skills are also important in coaching. Other great coaches still in the game are the new Ohio State coach, (Pisces) even the Auburn Tigers coach Gus Malzahn is a water sign Scorpio.
This is not the return of the Cherokee Nation yet folks but it indicates that it really never went away. The Native DNA exists in all persons and cultures since it is the water element that gave rise to all of the people and cultures of the planet. It is all over the globe and many persons in any locations are gifted with the unique qualities that are found in the element water. The appreciation of Native culture is returning and hopefully this article will help in this regard. We need the leadership that is found in the water types.
Nick Saban for President!!!!! …..after a few more championships of course. Roll tide!!!!